Tuesday, October 9

FREE Halloween Tags & Cupcake Toppers


Today I'm sharing a fun freebie printable for Halloween....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
FREEBIE CIRCLES

Use them for teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, attach to sweet treats or you can even use them for cupcake toppers. Both 2" and 3" circles are included so break out those circle craft punches and get busy making some cute Halloween treats.

For best results I LOVE the 8.5"x11" sheets of ADHESIVE PAPER sold at Onlinelabels.com. This is fabulous, high quality adhesive paper and can create stickers from ANY printable design. I choose the
white glossy 8.5"x11" sheets found HERE.


Photobucket


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Susan said...

I just wanted to take some time today to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for all your work! Discover the most popular people ranked on Celebrity birthdays.