Tuesday, September 28

Pirate Party Printables Feature

My friend, Chris, from Celebrations at Home has been such an inspiration to me this year as I've been developing Amanda's Parties To Go. Chris is a party planner extraordinaire and has a very popular party planning blog, too! I've enjoyed getting to know her over the past few months, and recently she was telling me about a pirate party that she was working on for her son. Busy as she is making the "party world" a better place, Chris was running short on time completing her son's big birthday bash. So I helped out a little and made her some of the Pirate Party Printables sold in my shop. I was so glad to help, and she -- as usual -- pulled off quite the soiree.... uhhh, I mean piratey adventure!!


Pirate Party Table for her 8 year old son. Love the ship sail!





And my favorite -- the close-ups.... Our pirate ship sails can be used for cupcake toppers, hot dog toppers, sandwiches, etc. Chris used our toothpick flags around the skewers for her marshmallow pops, she used our favor tags on the popcorn boxes and of course, our pirate party 2" circle logos for cupcake toppers -- Arrghh!!


And what's a pirate party without a costume and a parrot??

Looks like Tyler had a GREAT 8th birthday!!
Thanks, Chris, for the shout out on Celebrations at Home! Happy Birthday, Tyler!

The PIRATE PARTY PRINTABLE SET can be found in the shop
with your choice of hair color for your child.


No comments: