Tuesday, September 21

It's Always a Party!!

So excited! So excited! So excited!

To finally reveal my latest Shindig venture..... Shindig Parties TO GO!!

Now EVERYONE.... EVERYWHERE can enjoy Shindig!! The internet is a marvelous thing. I have opened a shop on Esty.com, an online marketplace full of beautifully handmade items, to sell printable parties. That's right. PRINTABLE parties.

What's that, you say?? Well, how would you like to have a uniquely designed and personalized party sent directly to you? Wouldn't that be great? And it's affordable, too! All you have to do is open a file on your computer and press "Print." Really. I kid you not. It's that simple.

You print your party decor on cardstock.... cut it out.... and you are well on your way to a beautiful, one-of-a-kind party designed specifically for you!

I'll be offering holiday items as well. In fact, right now I've got the cutest Halloween printable package on sale 50% OFF until Oct. 8th!!! You can use it to decorate your home for Halloween, to make Halloween banners, to make adorable treat bags for the kids or their class, and of course, to throw a Spooktacular Halloween party! So get your craft on and check out the shop at http://etsy.com/shop/shindigparties! I'll be adding more designs daily so keep checking back, too! Christmas is right around the corner!!

Here's a sneak peek at some of the Halloween designs..... I'm so ready for some candy corn!!!


Photobucket



And for those of you who've been asking about STAR WARS.... YES! I will have a Star Wars Line on Etsy very soon so stayed tuned!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I just found you blog and your printables are soooo cute! I noticed in your Halloween collage there is cat cake pops. Did you make these? I'd love to know how you did it or where you found them!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Whoops! I meant to give credit to a few of those picts.... those cake pops are a picture from Williams Sonoma. Just google Williams Sonoma, Halloween and cake pops and I bet you'll find some instructions. And thanks about the printables! Have a Happy Halloween!

Henry said...

This is so good and I love this idea so much. Moreover, the spider is so scary at the same time. Now it's time to avail Social Media Management Services for more information.