Monday, November 15

FREE Thanksgiving Kid's Table Printables

Yes, that's right! Amanda's Parties To Go has designed an adorable set of Thanksgiving printables for kids and we're giving them to you..... drumroll please.........

FREE!!
Yay! Yay! Yay!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Aren't they the cutest?? I couldn't wait to design something fun for my own kiddos and their cousins this year as we'll be entertaining my husband's entire family for Thanksgiving. It all started with the idea of a ship sail as a fun, kid-friendly feature, and somehow by the end, became a "Mayflower with a Citrus Twist." Fun! Fun!

The collection includes lots of extras not even pictured above:
  • 2" Thanksgiving logos in 4 different designs (They say "Happy Thanksgiving," "Give Thanks," "Thankful for You," and the other has an adorable polka dot turkey on it) - Perfect for favor tags
  • 8" centerpiece sign (not pictured) featuring a polka dot turkey -- glue it to a dowel stick, add some ribbon, and you have an adorable and easy centerpiece
  • Orange polka dot napkin or cup wraps
  • Green polka dot ship sails for sandwiches, cupcakes or muffins
  • Turkey coloring page
  • Turkey parts to make a turkey pinecone crayon holder craft
  • Brown & white stripe ship hull for a cupcake wrap
  • Large orange polka dot ship sails for the table centerpiece
  • "I am Thankful For" cards for the kids to fill out and make a banner or a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
  • 2 full sheets of papers to coordinate with all of the other elements in the collection


31 comments:

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

You did such an amazing job on these, Amanda! I cannot thank you enough.

CWBD Parties said...

Very cute!!! Great job - I love the little boats!

Lizzy said...

That is SO cute! I love it--thanks for the freebie!

Cindy said...

These are great. We're hosting this year and I'm looking for ways to add fun to the day. Thanks.

Unknown said...

omg too cute. what a fun mom you are :)

Katie said...

These are so fabulous! I love them and just sent you an email with the secret word:) Also posted a link on my blog's FB page to share them some more. I have a linky party on Thursdays and I'd love for you to add these:)

Amy Ro. said...

this is super cute! congrats on a great job

From the Old InkWell said...

How precious this is! I know the kids will love it!

Amanda @ Frills and Frolic said...

Love the collection! I featured your printables on {FREEday} Friday!

Amanda

frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

The little boats are so cute! :)

kayellen said...

Adorable Amanda!

You may want to add my edible turkeys to you kids table :) Check them out if you have a sec~~

Happy Thanksgiving:)

so nice to meet you!

Blessings ,
Kay Ellen

coco said...

I'm not on facebook! Is there any way i can get these? Will gladly share about your site with friends but my husband is a public school teacher so we don't do facebook.

Amanda's Parties TO GO said...

Yes, Coco, I'd be happy to do that but I will need your email address. Can you email me at shindigparties@gmail.com?

Anonymous said...

I'm not on Facebook either (husband is a cop.) I, too, share sites with e-mail links, etc. Please let me know if there is another way to get the free printables. Thanks!

LouAnn

~Krista~ said...

I love these!! I would love for you to see what I did with them! Check it out here http://itsalwayscrafttime.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-boxes.html.

Robin said...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much!

Jessica said...

Love the turkey crayon roll! I made some and posted on my sight. touchedthehem.blogspot.com. Thank you for the free printouts!

Pat said...

Amanda,
I am on Facebook but I can't access your Thanksgiving printables. Is there any way you can send them to my email address:
moore0537@comcast.net? I absolutely adore this whole package!!!!
Thanks,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

I can't download them either. It says they are no longer available.

Lindsay Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

Too cute! You are so talented :)

I featured this on my blog today, feel free to stop by & grab a featured button!
http://artsyfartsymama.blogspot.com/2011/11/pinteresting-features-n-shtuff-10.html

Micah @ MakingItMamaStyle said...

Would you mind replying to this comment if you're able to make the printables available again? hosting Thanksgiving and would LOVE to use these for the kids' table! micah.clifton@gmail.com Thank you!!

The Bergesons said...

I too would love these printables but they are no longer available...can you send them? mhmb085@aol.com :) thanks!

Rhonda Tenderholt said...

I'd love to be able to get the Thanksgiving Kid's Table printable but the download is no longer available. Could you please email them to me?

Thanks.

Rhonda S. Phillips-Tenderholt

(liked you on FB)

Miss Kim said...

I liked you on FB, but I'm not able to download the file. Can you repost?

Apryl Cooke said...

I love the printables! If you are able to repost them or email them please let me know!
socialapryl@hotmail.com

Apryl

Amanda said...

Popularity of your product could be increased by sharing these with more people. More people using your product = more sells in the future. Very disappointing.

KMarsh said...

I love these printables, but they will no longer download. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
I am just now visiting your sight and love love love your Thanksgiving them from 2010. Is there anyway I can get it? I am happy to pay! My email is jklett@comcast.net

Mari said...

Thank you!!!
Love your printables! :)

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.5
nike shoes
longchamp outlet
canada goose
pandora charms
christian louboutin outlet
manolo blahnik
jordan clothing
true religion jeans outlet
supreme clothing
moncler outlet

Unknown said...

useful link replica goyard bags replica bags china replica bags cheap click here now replica bags philippines wholesale