Yay! Yay! Yay!
The collection includes lots of extras not even pictured above:
- 2" Thanksgiving logos in 4 different designs (They say "Happy Thanksgiving," "Give Thanks," "Thankful for You," and the other has an adorable polka dot turkey on it) - Perfect for favor tags
- 8" centerpiece sign (not pictured) featuring a polka dot turkey -- glue it to a dowel stick, add some ribbon, and you have an adorable and easy centerpiece
- Orange polka dot napkin or cup wraps
- Green polka dot ship sails for sandwiches, cupcakes or muffins
- Turkey coloring page
- Turkey parts to make a turkey pinecone crayon holder craft
- Brown & white stripe ship hull for a cupcake wrap
- Large orange polka dot ship sails for the table centerpiece
- "I am Thankful For" cards for the kids to fill out and make a banner or a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
- 2 full sheets of papers to coordinate with all of the other elements in the collection
And this is all you have to do to receive your Free printable collection:
- Become a FAN of Amanda's Parties TO GO on Facebook (just click the "Like" button)
That's it! It's really easy, and your kids will be so excited to finally have a special Thanksgiving table of their own.
Stay tuned this week on my blog for some How-To's on how to make the centerpiece ship, the pinecone turkey crayon holder and the adorable "indian corn" treat bag. All are super easy and quick, too!