Friday, October 8

Adorable Art Party!

I've been so excited to share this amazing art party with all of you.  Art parties have such a special place in my heart. I truly believe there is nothing much better to occupy a child than a crayon and a piece of paper. Imaginations soar if you just give them the chance!

You this fabulous party creation from Judy at Cutest Little Things .

Using one of my favorite quotes from Picasso to inspire her, "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up," Judy created her own masterpiece of a party. Enjoy all of the details.... the love that went into this creation for her 4 year old baby. The lollipop sugar cookies, the art palette cookies, the adorable craft for the kids to take home with them -- I LOVE IT ALL!

Just take a look.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much, Judy, for inspiring all of us!
If you'd like to see even more of this fabulously creative party,
make sure to visit Judy at The Cutest Little Things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great party! I love the canvas hand print activity...and all of the coordinating party details, of course!