Saturday, October 2

Let the Boo-ing Begin!!


So I'm sure you've heard of the little "Boo-ing" game that's become popular over the past few Halloweens. Around here, it's a pretty big craze..... and I guess it should be! What could be better than a secret admirer??? Oh, I don't know..... A secret admirer bringing CANDY that's what!!

My kids love going to the door and finding that sweet little gift of friendship waiting for them on the front step. And I actually think they like Boo-ing their friends even more than getting Booed! It's always more fun to give than to receive, isn't it?

Well, my friends.... it's THAT time..... BOO-ing time! And just for you lucky readers, I've worked up a little treat..... a "We've Been Booed" sign for you to use in your own neighborhood. It's just one of the MANY cute designs in Amanda's Parties To Go Halloween Printable Collection. Here's a little glimpse of some of the printables in the collection:


You can use these printables to help you decorate your home for Halloween, make some fun class treat bags or go all out and throw a Halloween party! So go ahead and download that popular "Boo" sign, and let's get this party started!




And you can download the FREEBIE sign and instructions to the Boo-ing game HERE.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing this! It is so adorable. I love your site!

Unknown said...

I love your ideas. They are refreshing, crisp and so darn cute.
Keep up the good work!
oh and thanks.

Unknown said...

We just moved into a new neighborhood and the doorbell rang, introducing us to this fun tradition! I love your printables which I'll include in the basket for the next neighbor!

I write about adventures with the kids and all things travel www.theeducationaltourist.com and would love for you to stop by.

Thanks for sharing!
Natalie, The Educational Tourist

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com