Thursday, January 27

Amanda's Parties TO GO Online Magazine Feature

I am thrilled to announce that Amanda's Parties To Go Football Party printables have been featured on an MSN online lifestyle magazine today! Microsoft Network's Glo.com asked to feature the printables for an article they were running on Kids' Superbowl Parties and today is the day.... Hooray! If you've not seen Glo.com yet, you should give it a try. There are fabulous articles on fashion, beauty, family and relationships, too.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


What a thrill for my new business!
Photobucket

6 comments:

JC's Loft said...

Congrats that is so neat!

Paula

Lisa Fliehman said...

How awesome!
This will be a house divided this SuperBowl. Hubby has been a long time Steeler fan and sons love the Packers. I'll just stay on the fence!

mom22 said...

I featured your printables tonight! Thank you again!
http://buckets-of-grace.blogspot.com/2011/01/super-bowl-bound.html

adriana said...

Wow!! congratulations!
I knew from the start (when I saw your fairy party) that you would hit it big! I love your work! :-)

Elle Belles Bows said...

YEAH!! Great job! Kerri

Rainy Day Farm said...

Congrats on the article. That party looks like so much fun, even for the big boys on the big day!