For these printables, I wanted to design something a bit different from the red and black standard Mickey, so I added a bit of color and this is what I came up with -- A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse inspired party pack.
As with all of my party sets, there are LOTS of goodies to decorate your little one's next party with. And this set is chock-full of personalized items, too.
Here's what you'll get in the Mickey Mouse Inspired Set:
- 2" party circles
- 2 1/2" background circles in red, blue, green and yellow stripes to go behind the 2" circles in making cupcake toppers
- 2 1/2" background circles in a multi dot pattern
- 3" Mickey Ears cut-outs in red, green, yellow and blue for cupcake toppers or other food toppers
- 5.5" Mickey Ears cut-outs in black, red, green and blue for centerpiece picks
- 4 Centerpiece Circles
- 8" Centerpieces in two designs of the "Oh Toodles" graphic with your child's AGE
- Favor tags with Mickey Ears graphic and "Thank you for celebrating with me! Love, NAME)
- Treat Bag Toppers to fit 4"x6" jewelry ziplocs
- 12 food label tent cards - (Minnie's Mini Sandwiches, Mickey Cupcakes, Donald Duck Dogs, Daisy's Donuts, Goofy's Goodies, Pluto's Pops, Mouseketeer Cheese, Fruit Kabobs, Chip 'n Dale's Chips, Mouseketeer Brownies, Minnie's Munchies and Pluto's Pizza)
- Blank food label tent cards
- Water bottle wraps with Mickey Ears and NAME
- Napkin/bubble wraps with Mickey Ears and NAME
- 2 different Cupcake Wraps in red/white stripe and multi colored dots
- Welcome door sign - "Happy Birthday NAME!"
- 5 1/4"x5 1/4" square banner pieces in red, yellow, green and blue stripes with "Happy Birthday" and Mickey Ears end pieces
- Straw/toothpick flags in red/white stripe, blue/white stripe, green/white stripe, and yellow/white stripe
- 5 Coordinating papers in red/white stripe, blue/white stripe, green/white stripe, yellow/white stripe and multi colored dots
I hope you all like it, and I plan to work up a Minnie Printable Set soon for all of your little Minnie-loving girls!