Wednesday, September 7

{Customer Feature} Ann Ellis' Elmo Party!

I just love seeing my customer's parties! It's always such a thrill to get photos from a party that I've done the printable designs for. And this pink Elmo inspired party brought a smile to my face! Michelle Harper sent in her daughter Ann Ellis' party, and I thought it would be fun to share it and some of the details with all of you.


Photobucket


Michelle says, "The Sesame Street Elmo cake design came from myself and was created by Louise's Cakes in Hoover, AL. They also made the pink cupcakes."

And the cake topper was a Bluehawk1982 design, a sweet little Etsy shop. A Dozen Eggs made the cookies and the Elmo lollipops were from Christine's Chocolate Creations.


Photobucket


The wooden Sesame Street on the buffet table came from Camry Jolee on Etsy. 

Photobucket


The birthday favors included an Elmo coloring book, Elmo book, Crayola book, red popcorn bowls and were all purchased at the Dollar Tree. The crayons Michelle bought in bulk from Dick Blick.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Michelle made the ribbon topiary, too. Simply adorable! 
She used a tutorial by Polka Dot Birthday and ribbon from Hobby Lobby. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Michelle made the door wreath for Ann Ellis as well. What a talented mommy! She found some instructions on How Does She and went to work creating a truly special keepsake for her daughter.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Michelle made her tissue poms for the party, too, using tissue paper
purchased in bulk from Nashville Wraps and instructions from Martha Stewart.

Photobucket


 Michelle says, "For our activity, we had a huge Elmo bouncy for the children to enjoy! 

Stacy Hart Photography in Hoover, AL, who is a friend of mine from church, captured every single detail and precious moment!   She eliminated the stress of taking pictures, so I could focus on the children!"

Thank you so much for letting us take a peek at Ann Ellis' super sweet birthday party, Michelle! You did a spectacular job pulling together all the details!


8 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it! It looks like a wonderful party and what a cute birthday girl too.

Michelle said...

So adorable!! I made these topiaries for my daughter's Pinkalicious birthday but I love the added curly pipe cleaners... very cute.

Just Jaime said...

So cute! I love it!

~SHANNON~ said...

As a mom of a 3 year old- I know this would be a hit in my house!

I'd LOVE if you would link up to Mommy Club Tuesday Linky! (It shows up both on MilkandCuddles.com & Crystalandcomp.com!)

You can link up here: http://tinyurl.com/3h45jwb

Shannon
MilkandCuddles.com

PS. I'm your newest follower!

Janean said...

wow! so creatively inspiring!

Sheri said...

Wow. What an awesome party. You did an awesome job. Love your blog - happy I found it. Be blessed :)

Unknown said...

Hey friend, I'm looking for part supplies and here, i got you post. I like your party decorations and i want to hire the same party supplies for the next coming event at my house.

yanmaneee said...

jordan retro
curry 4 shoes
jordan shoes
vapormax
golden goose sneakers
golden goose sneakers
yeezy boost
curry 6 shoes
retro jordans
lebron 11