Tuesday, September 27

Halloween Mantel Decor and More

Need some spooktacular decorating ideas for this Halloween? I don't know about you, but I think my kids get more excited about the Halloween decorations than the Christmas decorations. Almost a month ago my son was begging me to start hanging the ghosts from the ceiling! And I think I might have to agree.... really, whats more fun than being able to purposefully hang spider webs up? Aren't we usually trying to knock those things down?

I've gathered a few of my favorite ideas for decorating your Halloween mantels and more...

Photobucket



What a great display from The Silly Bear! I want it all.... especially those diamond-paned old windows.


Photobucket

Drape a little cheesecloth over your Halloween decor for instant spookiness like this idea from Centsational Girl.


Photobucket

A trip to the Dollar Tree for a few black crows and a walk in the back yard for some branches and you've got a great Halloween display from Wilke 365.


Photobucket

Possibly my favorite of the group, Show and Tell Blog combines fantastic old shutters, some moss and a few other creepy items to create a stunning mantel display.


Photobucket

This is such an simple idea but wow, what an impact! Modern Housez creates a spooky vignette by  applying fake spider webs to curtains and adding a few bats as well. Love this!


Photobucket

I soooo want to do this one from Seattle Times....
what a fabulous way to greet those little trick or treaters!

I can't wait to get started!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Fun shares...I love Halloween decorating! Pop Art Minis

mcfetoo said...

c1g90t1d65 a0b63e8y08 z4j79w9b95 n8v55l7o11 p1b92d1d04 v8u47n8k51

Assignment Help Online said...

I want to convey my sincere appreciation for sharing this outstanding article. Your dedication in presenting this valuable information is truly commendable; it proves highly beneficial to us and, undoubtedly, to numerous others. Your commitment to delivering informative content does not go unnoticed. Please continue the excellent work and consistently publish articles of this caliber. Your contributions have a meaningful impact, and we are grateful for the knowledge and insights you generously share. Thank you once again for your thoughtful and enlightening posts! On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our management assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 2000+ assignment professionals. Rest assured, we're committed to shepherding you through your assignments. Queries? Contact us promptly.