Wednesday, July 14

Star Wars Birthday Party

Hi, I'm Jacob and I love Star Wars. I love it so much that I talked my mom into a whole birthday party of Star Wars.... because, really.....
what else matters in life but R2D2, Chewbacca and Darth Vader anyway??

Mom had some ideas for my party.....
I had even more.
And as much as I also love legos, it couldn't just be a
regular ole Star Wars party, it had to be a Lego Star Wars party
with a Lego table to build spaceships, too.
It was really cool to have all my best friends there....

Sutton & Madison were pretty fun helpers, too
And here's one mom made us take before we all went outside.
By the way, she asked my dad...... rreeeeeeeaaal nicely..... to pretend to be a Jedi and teach us how to use our light sabers..... she even sewed him a costume to go with our Jedi robes
and, best of all, it even had real bullets!

Here we are at our official Light Saber Training,
and, of course, we were trained by none but the very best....
there he is..... Luke Skywalker himself!

Dad, AKA "Luke" worked on our fighting skills

Luke was showing us all his moves....

I know that Luke guy is supposed to be the "Master,"
but just between me and you, I DEFINITELY took him down.....

After some training, we had to prove ourselves to the Jedi Master.
Princess Leia, on the balcony above us, let go of some asteroids
for us to keep in the air using only our light sabers.....

Watch out Darth Vader.... here we come!
Now it was on to the next task. To save the galaxy,
we had to find all our supplies in the jungle

So we took off to find all six things we Jedi's would need

Oh, look, Reese found one right there.

Uh-oh, I see the Death Star ahead......

It must be killed before we are killed!!
So we went after that Death Star with all our might.

And knocked the fool out of it..... we smacked it..... we creamed it....

And we creamed it again....

After three rounds each, we Jedi's were tired. That Death Star gave us a little more than we bargained for. So thank goodness, Princess Madison took a turn....
and Whoo-hoo! She knocked it on the ground....

Then Macy tried her hand at it....

Growing a bit frustrated, Sutton came in with the big guns...
Ahhhh, Look! A big crack!

So Luke grabbed that Death Star and showed it who's boss....

And F-I-N-A-L-L-Y we scrambled for some Death Star candy!

After all that fighting it was time for a little obstacle agility test.....
Jedi's must be light on their feet to battle the Evil Empire....

So we ran through that course....

And ran.....

and we ran some more....

And we crawled through a tunnel....
and we made our way out of the tunnel...

And we tossed some rings....

and we swung over hot lava....

And, in the end, we saved Yoda from the Vader Dungeon....

After all that training it was definitely time for some Galactic Grub. We went inside
where Mom had gone a little coo-coo with the decorations...

And the food table, too..... doughnuts, ice cream, pizza.... what was she thinking??

And we celebrated my 5th birthday in style....

and we ate like kings.... Junk Food Kings, that is....

So we were happy and we smiled....

And here's the cake she made of all my favorite things

She made me some Star Wars cupcakes, too

And Macy played the Birthday Song just for me!

And then I blew out those candle with all my Jedi breath

After it was all done, we settled down to play a little
Star Wars Bingo before everyone had to go

But most of all, we had a blast with our buddies.

May the Force Be With You!Thanks for helping me Celebrate!
Jedi Jacob
_______________________________
I've had lots of sweet requests to post more about this Star Wars Party, so if you'd like to see a little more about how it all came to be, check out the post HERE.

You can find the Star Wars Lego Printables at my Etsy shop HERE.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Holly said...

Had a great time at the party!!
Baylor & Walton

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE this! You are really talented and your eye for details is amazing!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Hi Amanda! I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I saw your fabulous fairy party today on Celebrations at Home and I just had to check out your blog. As a mom of 2 boys, I loved seeing how creative you got with the Star Wars party! You have wonderful style and are so talented. I look forward to seeing lots more!

Kindly ~ Christi

David said...

This party is just darling! Every detail is perfect. I'm sure the birthday boy was thrilled.

Unknown said...

Hi, what a great party, well done! My hubby is a huge star wars fan, we even named our son Aniken :) (yea i know)...

Check out Anikens 1st bday party! -

http://mylittlejedi.blogspot.com/2010/09/jedi-master-aniken-1st-birthday.html

Have a lovely day..

Vesna

gina said...

please tell me where you got the brown coats, or even better, sell me one child and one adult size?

Anonymous said...

What are the red/blue/green light sabers on your treat table?

Anonymous said...

Our curly blonde-haired, blue eyed Jakob will be having a Lego Star Wars birthday party in 2 1/2 weeks so this blog was awesome! Thank you!

nomzam said...

Children's loves party. Specially when you give free hand for fun. And there is no doubt when they play with Lego games they truly enjoy.

blogs said...

nice party creation,,,,,,,

Top Event Organizer
Best Event Organizer
Event Organizer Company
Event Management Company
Best Event Management Company

mahidhar decorators said...

for best wedding decorators in vizag
for best flower decorators in vizag

Wilson Kuek said...


Great website. Thank you very much. 1.0
Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks , Thanks

boy said...

This is my blog. Click here.
openergroup"
kopithecat25"

sandy said...


4



شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف
شركة نقل عفش بالخبر
شركة نقل اثاث عفش بالجبيل
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش
________--_____________________________

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
ufabet 24h
slots เล่นได้