I've had so many readers lately emailing and asking for an easy way to download the FREE Amanda's Thanksgiving kids' table printables set, that I've uploaded for everyone to enjoy.
This set was such a hit last year and it seems there are some early planners out there this year who want to get started on the fun project for their kids.
- 2" Thanksgiving logos in 4 different designs (They say "Happy Thanksgiving," "Give Thanks," "Thankful for You," and the other has an adorable polka dot turkey on it) - Perfect for favor tags
- 8" centerpiece sign (not pictured) featuring a polka dot turkey -- glue it to a dowel stick, add some ribbon, and you have an adorable and easy centerpiece
- Orange polka dot napkin or cup wraps
- Green polka dot ship sails for sandwiches, cupcakes or muffins
- Turkey coloring page
- Turkey parts to make a turkey pinecone crayon holder craft
- Brown & white stripe ship hull for a cupcake wrap
- Large orange polka dot ship sails for the table centerpiece
- "I am Thankful For" cards for the kids to fill out and make a banner or a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
- 2 full sheets of papers to coordinate with all of the other elements in the collection