Tuesday, September 10

Sweet Shoppe Party -- Candyland!

This party just screams "Happiness and FUN!" My friend, Kate Petronis is at it again with a wonderful party to share using the Amanda's Parties To Go SWEET SHOPPE PARTY PRINTABLES SET.  
You will love these sweet photos and can find out more about the details at the end of the post to help you host a party for your own little sweetie.































Kate tells us about her party....

We celebrated my sweet sweet Bailey's SWEET 6th birthday with a Candy Shoppe Celebration at All Around Gymnastics!  What a FUNNNNN party!!  Entertaining, colorful, happy and best of all...NOT AT MY HOUSE!!  lol  This is the FIRST party I have done outside of my home and I must say, it was nice.  Messy children eating chocolate cake....pssssh, no big deal for this mama!  White carpets were no where in site!

After all the gymnastics festivities were done we came into the party room to eat cake and do a little craft (decorate a frame).  I found fun straw cups at Party City and loved how colorful they were.  I wrapped some cellophane around them and VOILA, they became little candy cups. I also thought it would be fun to wrap up a toothbrush in every napkin/fork set to remind  the little ladies to take good care of those teeth after all this sweet fun!!  (Hopefully this helped me score a few brownie points with the mamas after all this sugar!)  

For party hats I made little dessert headbands (ice cream cones, cupcakes, and donuts).  The girls were given some popcorn to snack on while they crafted their frames...I used Amanda's Treat Box tutorial for the popcorn container.  Transforming dollar store treat boxes into totally cute matching containers.  LOVE this clever idea!  

Happy 6th birthday sweet Bailey girl. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know!
Party Styling & Photography: Kate Petronis
Party City: Plates, napkins, straw cups
Michaels: Clear candy containers, frames
Dollar Tree: Popcorn boxes
Online Labels: Adhesive paper for printables

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? This is the most amazing party I've ever seen. Usually I just get pizza in Plano and call it good but I want to go all out for my daughters five year old party this year!

Back to School said...

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man…too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

children birthday said...

That is nice blog.I agree that..

madhu said...

Hey the information is amazing and have great collection chota bheem toys.Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I’m browsing all over the net to find the best tricks and tips for a perfect Halloween party. From decors to games and most especially Halloween Recipes! . I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin some photos from here on my Pinterest board. My followers would be happy to see these interesting photos. Keep sharing! :D

Breaking Mad said...

Wow! What a view!! In all my life I have never seen something look quite like this. This place is primarily used for corporate and personal occasions.
best nye party nyc

Susan said...

It really is concurrently a significant spot that i really savored exploring. Just isn't everyday offering the outlook to see or watch something. Watch The Sims 4 channels streaming live on Twitch. Sign up or login to join the community and follow your favorite The Sims 4 streamers! sims 4 news

Ameen said...

I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. Thank you for reading. BIRTHDAY CAKE

abdelrahman saied said...

لديكِ طرق عدة لتنظيف هذه المكيفات، سواءً كان الحل المستحضرات الاصطناعية التي تجدينها متاحة في كثير من المتاجر الكبرى ولديكِ كذلك الأمر الطرق التقليدية البسيطة.
شركة تصليح تكييف بالكويت
شركة تنظيف منازل بالكويت
شركة تركيب مكيفات بالكويت

Unknown said...

websites x2p38u9i30 gucci replica bags replica zara bags replica bags online pakistan hermes replica j7h45s8d00 replica bags india visit homepage m4c99m8a40 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags thailand

Robert John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert John said...

it is too a useful website for all children such as the sociology dissertation service is important to them people who are helpless in their assignments and don't ready for your assignment yet. I will share its website with my nephew.