I'm so excited to announce that I've got a new FREEBIE for all of you today. It's a fun little classroom pack, perfect for those class treat bags and Valentine's parties. I've designed some "Toad-ally" Awesome froggie cupcake toppers, cupcake wraps, a sweet heart shaped tic-tac-toe game to use as a favor for friends, and a ziploc sized favor bag topper, too. So be sure to grab your set -- DOWNLOAD HERE -- and have those treat bags ready early this year! The download is set up on Scribd, so you'll have to be logged into Facebook to download the files -- while you're there, make sure you've become a FAN of Amanda's Parties TO GO by clicking "Like" HERE.
Here's what you'll need for MATERIALS:
- photo paper (premium paper in a soft gloss finish)
- printables files
- scotch tape
- hot glue gun
- 1" circle craft punch
- 2" circle craft punch
- ziploc bags (quart size)
- butter knife
- coffee stirrers or lollipop sticks
- ribbon (optional)
Download, save and then print your FREE Classroom Pack using soft gloss or semi gloss premium photo paper (for best results) or white cardstock.
- To make cupcake toppers, first cut the 2" party logo sheet into columns
- Using the 2" circle punch, punch out all 12 Valentine's logos
- Use your 1" circle punch to punch 1" circles from the tic-tac-toe game sheet. Cut out the heart-shaped game boards.
- Using a hot glue gun, put a small amount of hot glue onto a coffee stirrer or lollipop stick. Cut off approximately 1" from one end of the coffee stirrer.
- Hot glue the coffee stirrer to the back of the 2" logo
- Finished cupcake topper
- Using the favor bag topper sheet, cut along the outside line of each design with scissors. Place a ruler down the middle of the backside of the treat bag topper and score a folding line with a butter knife. Fold the topper in half and make a center crease.
- Insert one game board, 5 "X" game pieces and 5 "O" game pieces inside a quart size ziploc bag and seal. Fold top of ziploc bag over one time (approximately 1" fold) and insert ziploc top inside of folded treat bag topper.
- Staple topper to ziploc on each side and in the middle.
- To make cupcake wraps, cut along inside edge of each printed cupcake wrap approximately 1/8". If desired, cut top edge of wrap (the longest side) with decorative scallop scissors. Wrap around a c
- Congratulations -- you're done! You've made an adorable Valentine's party set -- perfect for your child's classroom Valentine's party.
I hope you all love your new printables!
.... oh, yes, I DID say "HOPPY!"