Thursday, July 14

{Customer Feature} Firetruck Party!

One of my favorite printable sets in the shop is the Firetruck Collection. I love that you have a choice of fireman character to resemble your son, and I can't think of anything much more exciting for a little boy than visiting a fire station with REAL firetrucks for his birthday! You could host a small get together for your guests at a park or your own home after the firehouse visit. And that's just what my customer, Jennifer, did for her two boys' birthday party last month.

Jennifer did a terrific job pulling a fun party table together for Blake and Evan using some IKEA fabric for a backdrop, fabulous tissue paper poms overhead and all sorts of fun firehouse foods that she created herself, and of course, the firetruck printables for the perfect themed touch.

Photobucket

From the cake to the adorable firetruck themed cookies, the cake balls and party cones, the ribbon topiary and balloon door wreath, Jennifer did it all! Using the Amanda's Parties To Go Firetruck printables as a starting point, she created a memorable party for her boys and their guests.














My party favorites are Jennifer's "Smokin' Smores" marshmallow pops and the super cute banner she made from the printable 4" party circles and crepe paper streamers. And just look at those adorable t-shirts for Blake and Evan that she made, too.

Thanks so much, Jennifer, for sharing your wonderful party for your boys with us. What an inspiration you are to so many moms out there.

Photobucket

The Firetruck Party printables are available in my SHOP -- 
Make your next birthday party full of 5 Alarm Fun!

15 comments:

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

What a cute party!! My husband is a Vol. FireFighter and I would totally do this for our kids parties, **if we had any** lol. Love it

Jessica Cannady said...

Jennifer is amazing with all the the things she does. As her little sister, I enjoy seeing all the fun stuff she does for my nephews and also for all the other childrens parties! We love you Jenn and keep up all the good work!!!!

Sweet Expectations said...

We had such a fun time planning this party for our little boys! The party printables from Shindig really helped bring my idea for a firetruck party to life!

Julia Ann Herndon said...

I am Jennifer's Mom and very proud of her and all that she is doing with her new bakery business. She comes up with such amazing ideas for every event. The firetruck party was over the top....Great job Jennifer.

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a party! Love all the bright reds and yellows!

Life-n-Reflection said...

Wow, this looks great! I bet he loved it!

Six Sisters said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing! I'm sure that was quite the task. :) We would love for you to come share this at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" link party! http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/strut-your-stuff-saturday-week-2.html

Love,
The Sisters @ sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Sweet Expectations said...

Amanda I am not sure how to link this to the six sister link party. New at blogging! Thanks Jennifer!

Unknown said...

Too cute! It's so funny. Your name is my best friends maiden name, and her name is Amanda as well. She has a son named Blake, like the birthday boy lol.

Brit said...

This is the coolest party! Every thing is perfect down to the last detail. Makes my firetruck party that I threw last year look pretty ghetto ;) Thanks for sharing this awesome inspiration!
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

annies home said...

how very cute thanks for the printables

Helen's Decor said...

What a fun party! I needed ideas for my grandson.
Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower and hope you visit me too.
Helen of Helen's Decor

Jamie said...

i love this! you did a fabulous job! I am a new follower from tt and j. i hope you will stop by my social saturdays link party and share your awesome parties :)

Jamie
day-and-age-design.com

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!

Polka Dot Sally said...

So cool! I just love this. You always share the cutest parties! Shared on our Facebook wall today. Thanks!