Monday, July 18

New Printables to the Shop - SPORTS!

Since the very beginning of my Shindig Parties venture, my plan was to add new sets to the Etsy shop weekly. And then life happened. Starting a new business is a daily learning process, and I realize now that my goals in the beginning might have been a wee bit lofty. 


With all of the wonderful response to Shindig Parties, I became very busy and  soon realized that the goals I had in the beginning were falling by the wayside. So I'm happy to say, I've got a plan, I'm back on track, and will hopefully be showing you all many more new printables sets and invitations in the coming months.


In the last month I've added a Camping Party set, a Camp Out invitation, a Go Kart Party set and a Cowboy Birthday Party set. Whoo-hoo! That makes me so happy! And today I'm going to show you another new set that I've been working on, SPORTS BIRTHDAY set.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I've had so many requests for a Sports Party from my customers, that I thought I'd better get busy! It includes so many items -- I like to make my customers happy with LOTS of different designs. There are:


- 2" party circles 
- 3" Sports ball cut-outs for cupcake toppers or other food toppers
- 6" Sports ball cut outs to use as centerpiece picks, signs or banners
- 4 Centerpiece Squares 
- 8" Centerpiece Square with sports ball graphic 
- Favor tags with sports ball graphic and "Thanks for Coming! I had a Ball! NAME)
- 12 food label tent cards in black/white referee stripe - (Quarterback Cupcakes, Chips to Cheer For, Touchdown Treats, Sports Pops, End Zone Burgers, Overtime Punch, Homerun Fruit Kabobs, Bases Loaded Nachos, Goal Time Pizza, Half-Time Hot Dogs, Gatorade, and Water)
- Blank food label tent cards in green/white dot and black/white referee stripe
- Water bottle wraps with AGE and blue dot background
- Napkin/bubble wraps in blue stripe with sports balls (4 different wraps)
- Cupcake Wraps in black/white referee stripe
- Welcome door sign - "Happy Birthday NAME!" with sports ball graphic
- 3 Party Signs: "Locker Room," "Concession Stand," and "Happy Birthday Luke" with sports ball graphics
- 5" x 8" pennant banner pieces in green and blue stripes with "Happy Birthday" and sports ball end pieces
- 5" x 8" plain pennant banner pieces in green/white stripe and blue/white stripe (no text)
- Straw/toothpick pennant flags in green and blue
- 4 Coordinating papers in green/white stripe, blue/white stripe, green/white dot and blue/white dot







Photobucket


Photobucket


And that's not all! There's a super cute coordinating 


Photobucket

If you remember my football table from earlier this year, this set is very similar to it. Want to know some of the party table tricks? I love to make a table without breaking the bank, and this one, even with the Goal post, artificial turf tablecloth and all of the food was just a little over $100. 


It was pretty easy.... here's how. 


Just use a little artificial grass from Home Depot, spruce up some solid color paper sacks from Party City with the favor tags, and cover some white wedding favor boxes (cut off the handles) from the Dollar Tree with the papers that come with the printables set, and you can make a a fun sports themed party table without spending too much. 


Other ideas were the Dollar Tree megaphone shaped water toys that I covered in orange scrapbook paper and added a ball to the top. Then I used pvc to fashion a goal post, glued it together and spray painted it yellow. After adding some plaster of paris to a Dollar Tree trash can, I put the field goal post in and let it set to harden. 


And of course the letters for Chap's name and the number "6" were purchased at Hobby Lobby and covered in the coordinating papers that come in the printables set. And the backdrop was just a 1/4" piece of 4'x4' board covered in a $4 Walmart navy blue sheet.


You could do similar items for the new Sports Printables set, just change out the colors to green and blue and add some basketballs, soccer balls and baseballs to the mix.


I hope to work on a Sports Birthday party table soon, so if you've got any cute ideas, be sure to share! Thanks everyone!


Linking up to: Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping it SimpleCraftomaniacTater Tots and JelloSkip to my LouUnder the Table and DreamingBlue Cricket DesignSomeday CraftsFireflies and Jelly BeansHouse of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleTidy Mom,Romantic Home,Shabby NestFingerprints on the FridgeFinding FabulousThe Girl Creative, Be Different Act NormalFunky Junk Interiors,Today's Creative BlogTip JunkieThe Idea RoomC.R.A.F.T.Today's Creative BlogBetween Naps on the PorchThrifty Decor ChickMaking the World CuterTea Rose HomeThe Shabby Chic Cottage,The Trendy TreehouseThe DIY ShowoffBeyond the Picket FenceMad in CraftsSugar Bee CraftsAll Things RelatedSavvy Southern Style Whipperberry

Photobucket

2 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Love this collection!!!
But I'm loving all of your collections :)

Unknown said...

u0g89z8p53 d6h15j6s25 j6k42t1e83 b8e27f9k97 g7r65j3z01 o5z24i3g18