Tuesday, July 12

New Printable Set - Little Buckaroo!

When the multi-talented Kate Petronis from And Everything Sweet asked me to design a set of printables for a baby shower she was hosting, I was more than happy to accomodate. Kate is amazing in all that she does from the unbelievable tiered fondant cakes she makes to the gorgeous decorated cookies and party tables she designs. It's always a thrill to see her tables and how she uses my printable designs.

When her college friends, Buck and Natalie, found out they were having their first baby, Kate says "the shower's theme almost seemed too easy -- Little Buckaroo!" She used her amazing cake decorating skills to make a fabulous cowboy themed three tier cake and some adorable cow print cake pops, too. Other sweets on the table included chocolate dipped rice krispy pops, gorgeous bandana print cookies and yummy pies on a stick. From the little boot cake toppers to the bandanas, hay bales and burlap, Kate created a fun, western-style dessert table perfectly suited for a little buckaroo!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate purchased paper machie letters at a local craft store and covered them with scrapbook paper to fit perfectly in with her western theme.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe the cake? As a person who's been known to handle fondant once or twice, I must say that Kate's work astounds me. Adorable!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate says the cherry pies on a stick were a real hit, too -- her husband's new favorite!


Photobucket

Photobucket

A photo booth was a must and Kate made sure to create some fun props for her friends to use as well. 


Photobucket

Thank you, Kate! You did an amazing job with the shower, and I know Natalie and Buck must have been thrilled with their celebration!

I've just listed the new Little Buckaroo BIRTHDAY printables in my shop if you want to take a peek. There will be a baby shower version, too, for all of you expectant mommie out there so stay tuned!

Linking up to: Sumo's Sweet StuffKeeping it SimpleCraftomaniacTater Tots and JelloSkip to my LouUnder the Table and DreamingBlue Cricket DesignSomeday CraftsFireflies and Jelly BeansHouse of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleTidy Mom,Romantic Home,Shabby NestFingerprints on the FridgeFinding FabulousThe Girl Creative, Be Different Act NormalFunky Junk Interiors,Today's Creative BlogTip JunkieThe Idea RoomC.R.A.F.T.Today's Creative BlogBetween Naps on the PorchThrifty Decor ChickMaking the World CuterTea Rose HomeThe Shabby Chic Cottage,The Trendy TreehouseThe DIY ShowoffBeyond the Picket FenceMad in CraftsSugar Bee CraftsAll Things RelatedSavvy Southern Style Whipperberry
Photobucket

17 comments:

B's Mommy said...

Ya'll did a boot scootin' great job!!

Ashley said...

aw this all looks so cute and fun:) seriously love it all:)
http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

What?!?! That party looks out of control amazing! And the cake? Wow. Well done!

Unknown said...

This is the MOST adorable party I have EVER seen!!! Stopping bu from Frugalicious Friday.

Six Sisters said...

You are so talented! We would love for you to come share this at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" link party! http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/strut-your-stuff-saturday-week-2.html

Love,
The Sisters @ sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

LOVE this idea!

Megan @ The Crafty Conundrum said...

That cake is AMAZING! I also love the bandana cookies

kelby said...

ahh this is perfect!!

www.blog.hicksgirls.com

Jennifer said...

Hi, it's Jen again from Scissors and Spatulas! LOVE this party and I'll be featuring you again tomorrow! I might be borrowing a few of these for my little one's party in Sept!
Jen

LaVonne said...

This is so cute. I love it. I am thinking a cowgirl party (along the lines of Jesse from Toy Story) for my Princess' 4th bday. I am pinning this to my "Party Ideas" board on Pinterest. Thanks!

I am visiting from I'm Lovin It. Nice to find you on here! Your work is great!

Blessings,
LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Lovin' the photo booth props! Good job!

Unknown said...

Adorable party, I love the cake!

Tracy said...

I found your fabulous project and blog through the linky party at Somewhat Simple!
I'd like to invite you to my weekly T.G.I.F. Linky party to share your projects -- I'm looking to grow my party with good quality projects just like this one….here is the direct link if you'd like to join us sometime - the linky is up Thursday evening - Tuesday….:)
T.G.I.F. Linky Party

Cyndee @ Restyled Junk said...

This is so adorable, and memories to last a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Hi www.blogger.com owner, are you interested in links exchange? Reply to my email
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTj2Wxtejg]Unlock LG Mach[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0UCgLUK98]Unlock Nokia Lumia 822[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIqdsgJvQsI]Unlock Samsung Galaxy Premier[/url]

Anonymous said...

How to unlock your mobile for free
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7sFnh_Wck]Unlock Nokia 5610[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljaBAvRbas0]Unlock Nokia 6263[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3QJ0xx9Exs]Unlock Nokia 5310[/url]

Anonymous said...

A lot of quality articles i see on your www.blogger.com
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xF33TBtQok] Unlock Nokia C3 00[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZF1n3iUM4] Unlock Nokia 7510[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBKVLsGo4WA] Unlock Nokia C7 00[/url]