Friday, February 11

More Cute Valentine's Ideas!

I've got some more great Valentine's ideas today for those of you who still need some cute ideas for those parties on Monday. Katrina from Snickerdoodles Bake Shop is the creative genius behind these little projects. I've loved Katrina's ideas since I first saw her "Ice Cream Sundae" party favor last fall. She definitely has a knack for putting together some adorable party treats!

First up, Katrina makes easy, cute and inexpensive Valentines favors out of chop stick cellophane bags. These measure 1" x 8" and you can find them online at GT Bag for only $4.00 for 100 bags -- I just love how unique and simple these are!

Katrina says, "On the back of the tag I also included a stamp that says, 'to a sweet friend.' My son helped me punch the tags and stamp. Then he signed his name on the back and is going to pass them out to his classmates on Valentine's Day. These turned out really cute and were a lot of fun to make! I am looking forward to making them for other occasions . . ."


And how about this one for a fun Valentine for friends..... candy cellphones!

Katrina says, "I made these for my son's Pre-K class this year. These are so easy to make and are just too cute. He can't wait to pass them out. I especially love the Pixie Stick antennae! All you need is silver card stock but you can really use any color you want. For the size, find two standard playing cards and tape them vertically together. Trace the connected cards onto the paper and cut it out and you have your phone. Just fold in half and round the edges with a scissors or corner rounder. Candy buttons and pixie sticks that can be found at a local party store. I used the label program in Word to create the names on the front of the phones and the "text" message on the inside. I also used a heart sticker for the power button."


She also made these little brownies bites and added a few easy Valentine's touches..... some sparkling sugars in Valentine's colors and a sweet Valentine candy corn. You can purchase brownie bites at most grocery stores -- I buy them all the time from Sam's. Add a little icing to the tops (you can even buy this in a can with a decorating tip ready to go!) and top it off with you candy -- totally do-able!


Another quick idea from Katrina are these cute heart lollipop Valentines using a little scrapbook paper for a "flower" embellishment. I love the addition of the Hershey's kiss, too.

Don't you just love all of her super easy and super quick ideas?

Snickerdoodles specializes in delicious cookie jars as well as cute and fun items for gifts, party favors and party decorations so be sure to take a peek at some of her wonderful creations in her Etsy shop. She truly has some of the cutest and most original items I've seen! Here are those adorable Ice Cream Sundae party favors I mentioned earlier. How cute is that!


I also wanted to thank Kristy from The Purple Pug for the fun interview she featured yesterday with me about Shindig Parties TO GO. Kristy is a fellow "party girl" and vice-president of the Children's Party Network and quite an amazing talent, too. It was a honor to be chosen for her "Crush of the Day" feature, so go take a peek if you want to find out the REAL DEAL on yours truly.

Have a GREAT Friday, girls!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Chefs.com said...

Lindo!!!

Karen said...

Some great finds! I love the cute sucker flowers. So adorable:)

Alicia said...

I always check in to Snickerdoodle's for holiday ideas!

Anonymous said...

Saw this on pinterest. I love the m&m idea. Can you give me the size of the bags you ordered that are shown in the picture?

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Just saw you put 1 x 8. Sorry!! Great ideas!

Charlene said...

Is there anyway you can send me a link to the template you used for the labels in word for the cell phone valentines? I can't figure that out! Thank you so much!

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5689 said...

zzzzz2018.11.5
pandora
ugg boots
hogan shoes
canada goose outlet
tod's outlet
moncler outlet
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
clarks shoes
ugg outlet clearance

yanmaneee said...

jordans
retro jordans
jordan sneakers
kyrie shoes
jordans
bape outlet
air jordan
golden goose
supreme clothing
kyrie 7

smali said...

zeal replica bags reviews replica bags india replica bags chicago

Unknown said...

check out this site gucci replica bags official statement best replica designer internet gucci replica