Monday, April 4

Passion for Peeps!


Peeps are just the cutest! Rabbits and chicks in lots of bright colors, and who can't spend $1? These little bites have to be the most economical party food around! I love seeing everyone's creative ideas for how to use them, too.... from Easter decor to fun food and favors, Peeps are definitely tops on my list for Easter.



Adorable and easy to recreate Peep Centerpiece as seen on





And another sweet peep centerpiece from Creating Couture Parties.


Simple Peep Treats from Eighteen 25 would make a super cute
Easter favor for your kids' friends.

I just love the S'meeps idea! Peep smores.... yum!!
Serious Eats has a great how-to with lots of photos.


Or you could make Peeps Smores in a Jar from Creative Holiday Gift Ideas as a
fun treat to send to friends and neighbors this time of year.



And another similar idea are these Bunny Brownies in a jar from No Fuss Fabulous.



And how about adding a sweet peep to a martini for a girls night out?
This one from For Ladies By Ladies is called a Tango Pango.


And Peeps on straws by The Autocrat Haley. What a great idea!




And of course, we can't forget the latest rage in the party business.... Cake push pops!
These cuties seen on Edible Crafts by Love fromt he Oven use those fabulous disposable cake push pop containers now available at CupKates and Parties.

Aren't Peeps fun?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cookbook Queen said...

What adorable ideas!! Peeps are one of my most favorite things in all the land.

Kristin said...

Love the Peeps centerpiece idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Christi @ Love From The Oven said...

Thank you so much for including my Push Pop Peeps Cupcakes! Love love love your blog! :)

The Party Animal said...

Did you see my post today for an Easter Peeps Casserole - made it this weekend - it was yummy !! http://wp.me/puiNm-4Wh

Brittany said...

I love these ideas! I just found your blog today so I am your newest follower! Please check out my blog at bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com!

Lana said...

So cute! I have just pinned this page. I would like to share my Peeps Candy Bouquet project - http://ediblecraftsonline.com/candy_bouquets/cb18/index.htm