Thursday, June 30

Hello Everyone! I have exciting news to share! Today I'll be over at Stephanie Lynn's website Under the Table and Dreaming sharing a fun and quick centerpiece idea for the July 4th holidays! What an honor to be asked by Stephanie Lynn to be a part of her Celebration Inspiration Week! I was thrilled at the opportunity to contribute on one of my favorite websites, in fact, Under the Table and Dreaming was one of the first websites that I came across in Blogland that made me say, "WOW!"

Stephanie Lynn is a crafter with a sophisticated soul. She amazes me with her style and creativity and somehow always seems to find the best of the best on the web to share with all of her readers. It is truly a special day for me, and I hope you will all join me there for a great centerpiece idea, a FREEBIE printables set to go with it, and some photos of a July 4th table I put together for the feature.

Photobucket

It's getting close to weekend time! I hope you are all making fabulous plans for the 4th!

Photobucket

No comments: