Friday, June 17

Amy Atlas Feature!

Wheewww! It's been a busy week! With Father's Day and July 4th coming and three kids at home for summer, it's been a bit crazy in this party girl's house. The Shindig Parties Father's Day freebie printables set has gotten lots of attention from wonderful websites, and it's been a real joy to visit my Facebook page or see my blog traffic each day. Seriously, how wonderful is it to find that people you don't even know love what you do!

And as if that wasn't great enough, today I found I'd been featured on Amy Atlas . Yes, THE Amy Atlas, creator of the dessert table trend and the go-to blog for beautiful and creative parties. Just take a look, and if you've never visited her site, be prepared to stay a while!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all are downloading and getting everything ready for Dad's big surprise! Thank you all for reading and giving me such wonderful feedback here and on Facebook, too. Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

JC's Loft said...

...GASP...Congratulations girl! That is soooooooo awesome!!!!

Paula

Paper-Charmed said...

Congrats on the feature on Amy Atlas Events! I knew it was feature worthy the first time I saw it on Savvy Moms Guide.

Marley's Mom said...

Hi Amy Atlas, I've been following your blogs you're amazing, Congratulations. =D If you can, please watch my sisters and I sing and leave a comment on all 3 videos to let us know what you think at youtube.com/officialACE3

Elle Belles Bows said...

YEAHHH!!

Very excited for you!

You deserve it!

Kerri

Darren Demers said...

Congrats on the feature on Amy Atlas Events! I knew it was feature worthy the first time I saw it on Savvy Moms Guide. antique gold earrings designs with price , flapper head pieces , cardboard jewelry boxes , nishat linen scarf