Friday, August 26

New MONSTER Party Printables

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week and making some fun plans for the weekend. Around here everyone is getting geared up for the first Auburn tailgate and game of the season.... only one more week! That's an exciting event around these hallowed football grounds.

I've been working really hard lately on a couple of new designs that I'm thrilled to share. Kristyn over at Lil' Luna where I'm a contributor, has a sweet little boy named Gavin who will be turning 2 next month. Kristyn wanted a fun, colorful monster party theme and I couldn't wait to get started on the design. With a monster theme, the sky is the limit and is so much fun for anyone creative. Everywhere I look these days it seems I find a way to turn an every day item into a monster!

I thought I'd give you a quick peek at the MONSTER BASH printables set. It is my favorite design to date, and I have to say when I printed these cuties out, I smiled from ear to ear. The colors are so much fun and the monsters are pretty adorable, too (if I do say so myself). After seeing the print outs, my daughter who's been by my side all during the design process said, "Mom, they came to life!"

I felt the same way. They seem like they should be walking around the house stealing snacks from the cookie jar!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you love them, too! The MONSTER PARTY printable set is in my Etsy shop now if you want to find out more about what is included. I think they would be fun for a Halloween party, too.

I simply CAN NOT WAIT until little Gavin's party. With Kristyn's talent and fun crafting ideas, I'm sure it's going to be a show stopper!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

Super cute!

Lindsay said...

LOVE these! Maybe my three year old will not be too old for this when he turns 4 next summer. =)

Qing @ Coolest-Party-Ideas said...

Amanda, The MONSTER BASH printables set are super cute, LOVE this design. They can make everyone smile ! the colors and monster all amazing, just like your daughter said, "they came to life!"

Ramya Spa said...

With the body to body massage centres in bangalore you can have the wonderful rejuvenating and therapeutic experience that will leave you feeling relaxed and revitalized.

shanjanaarora said...

It focuses on enhancing athletic sensual massage in chennai performance, preventing injuries, and promoting post-activity recovery.

izspa.net said...

As part of a holistic approach to musculoskeletal health, Cross Fibre Release and Contractual Tendon techniques continue to play body to body spa near me a crucial role in supporting individuals on their journey toward improved movement and well-being.

lishasingh said...

Energetic Anatomy: Examining the body's subtle energy pathways, including meridians, chakras, and nadis, and their role in lingam massage in bangalore sustaining health and vitality.

nancysweety said...

Shiva agreed to bring it back under lingam massage in pune control and halt the devastation, on the condition that everyone would worship it.

lipikabri said...

it carries signals to your female to male massage centres near me brain, heart, lungs and digestive system.

Ramya Spa said...

A sensual oil body massage heightens your pleasure. female to male massage in bangalore

Using a combination of slow, intentional motions, a full body massage can induce deep relaxation or spark sexual excitement.