Monday, August 22

Fun Back to School Freebies and Ideas

My bloggy friend Heather over at Pirates and Princesses is quite the talent with party tables. Every so often, Heather does a TV spot for her local TV news and sometimes I'm lucky enough that she even chooses my ideas to share. Last week Heather shared this adorable Back to School table full of cute ideas including my pencil vase and apple Oreo pops. How much fun!

Photobucket

I love the vase filled with magnetic letters and numbers and those apple cupcakes are not only perfect for the theme but they're so simple to make, too.

Photobucket


Heather found these cupcake toppers over at Williams Sonoma. So cute!


 

Photobucket


There are so many great back to school ideas out there including some really easy and quick teacher gifts for those first days of school.


Home Confetti has a Teacher's Survival Kit idea perfect for those thoughtful but easy teacher gifts.


Photobucket


One Charming Party shares an easy teacher gift, too. "You're the high-lite of my day!" tags to attach to some new highlighter pens. How simple!




Photobucket


And what a cute idea Mallory from The Purplest Pecilan has with this Teacher's Survival Kit. 
I think any teacher would be thrilled to have this great gift.



Photobucket


This sweet printable idea from the girls at Eighteen25 would be a sweet treat for all sorts of occasions but  could be a fun little something for you child's lunch on his first day of school or even a fun little teacher treat.



Photobucket

I Heart Naptime has a wonderful set of free printable cards for Back to School from Sugar Tot Designs. 





Photobucket


Love these "Meet and Greet Treats" from Dixie Delights, too. "Good Luck in Kindergarten Smartie Pants!" -- How adorable is that?




Photobucket


Another cute idea from Dixie Delights is this candy bar wrap, "Looking forward to a Sweet Year with you!"





Photobucket


Crissy's Crafts shares a tutorial on this "Stuck on You" teacher gift.



Photobucket


Gallamore West shares a simple but sweet back to school party to get her boys and their friends off to a great start in the school year.


Such great ideas out there. I hope you are all getting settled into those new classes with new teachers!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!! I am thrilled to be in there with so many other wonderful ideas!!!!

Home Confetti said...

What a great round-up of ideas! Thx so much for including my teacher's survival kit!!!
RM, Home Confetti

Megan said...

I love the Teacher Survival Kits! I love getting ready for a new school year but I dread going to the office supply stores because I know how pricey it's going to be. Any time a student comes in with extra supplies I get overly giddy!

Unknown said...

I so much enjoy your blog. These are great ideas!

Thank you

www.gallamorewest.com said...

So many fun ways to start off the new school year!! I'm thrilled that you included our Back to School lunch! Thank you sooo much!!
Laurie :)

Nicole Love said...

These are really cute ideas! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

yanmaneee said...

jordan retro
curry 4 shoes
jordan shoes
vapormax
golden goose sneakers
golden goose sneakers
yeezy boost
curry 6 shoes
retro jordans
lebron 11

nechet said...

high quality designer replica replica bags koh samui click this site replica bags qatar view it replica bags in london

saknod said...

x0e75u4t33 u3x46y2a43 b3t73b2z81 y7y12i1q97 g9r12a5l64 d8s48d5c67