Saturday, August 20

Amy Atlas Back to School Feature!

I love days like today! I recently saw that Amy Atlas, the queen of the party table, featured my Apple Oreo Pops and Pencil Vase in her Back to School round up of ideas. Be sure to head on over to her blog and take a peek at some other cute school ideas, too.


Photobucket


And don't forget to download the FREE Back to School printables set I've got over at Scribd. It will be a great set to have all year long for teacher gift tags, notecards and even monogrammed Christmas notecards for friends. 


Photobucket


I hope you are all having a wonderful and restful weekend!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 21, 2011. Thanks again.